• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Battle Axe always seems to find some purely raw cats to sign with them, and Murge is just that. DJ Murge is quite sick on the bass-heavy production of “Silhouettes.” Grouch, one of my favorite heads, and Bicasso show up for the vocals completing the two turntables and a microphone equation. Yeah, this track is tight, but just click and see.
Name: archaic (Posted: 7/21/2002 12:26:00 AM)
Summary: Pretty OK
Comment: The beat is pretty good, but I really expected more from the Grouch and Bicasso. I love the Legends as much as the next man, and this is a pretty good song, but this is not their best work.