• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: sas i am (Posted: 10/9/2005 3:42:00 AM)
Summary: Honey & The Bee!
Comment: Dea & Slug make such an unstoppable combo 95% of the time, so I just wish they'd team up more often, like the good 'ol times.
Name: anubis5 of exit theme (Posted: 2/28/2005 12:07:00 PM)
Comment: DJ Murge overshadows this whole song with his stellar production. Slug and Eyedea come correct but it's Murge that stands on top.
Name: triclops science (Posted: 8/7/2003 6:27:00 PM)
Summary: Right Down My Ally
Comment: I’m huge on Eyedea, and slug. I think Atmosphere is the best thing that ever happened to underground. I know I wouldn’t even be posting on this site if I didn’t get hooked into ughh.com via Atmos. This is the classic style I have come to look for in hip-hop. I think this is a great cut and I’d like to see more of Eyedea’s and Slug’s work to fly down this road.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/19/2003 11:50:00 AM)
Summary: Tough Track
Comment: Slug and Eyedea should team up more often. I'm proud that DJ Murge is canadian. Very nice mellow beat. Easy to get your head moving, Lyricaly dope too.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Slug and Eyedea, despite some heavy criticism, always come correct on the cut. Both Twin City emcees bring the heat on “Gotta Love ‘Em” as DJ Murge mops up on the beat. A bit slower than I’d like, but I guess that’s why turntables have a pitch control (CD heads, you’re out of luck). All together, the cut is nice but probably an acquired taste.