• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:28:00 PM)|
Comment: A true sounding Jurassic 5 track minus Zaakir, Mark 7 and Akil on the mic, instead Chali 2na goes for dolo dropping flows that made J5 a world renowned hip-hop collective. Off DJ Nu-Mark’s “Hands On” mix CD, the two effortlessly show and prove that their throwback formula of funky beats and classic rhyme schemes are what keep the Jurassic sound so fresh amidst all the new jacks biting each other on mixtapes. While most MC’s try to sound “hot” for a minute, Nu-Mark and Chali 2na opt for the “fresh” perspective in making good music.
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/14/2004 11:47:00 AM)
Summary: Nuthing Special Just Average
Comment: The beat is okay, with a slight commercial touch, the rapping has a nice old skool feel but as you might expect it sounds dated. The cuts are good though.
Name: pniddy (Posted: 5/12/2004 5:35:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Beat, Doper Lyrics.
Comment: These are my two favorite members of J5, and they do what they do best here. The beat sticks to your ribs, and Chali 2na rides the very good.