• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 3/18/2009 4:51:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.87.164)
Comment: dope...makes me get the urge to play the game
Name: YoonKee (Posted: 1/5/2009 1:55:00 AM; Partial IP: 130.187.51)
Location: Seoul, Republic of Korea
Comment: Thanks for waking me up, see you soon in USA, Q-Bert!
Name: keenz (Posted: 1/4/2009 10:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 37.212.239)
Location: Toronto, Ont.
Comment: Pretty sick...filipinos represent!
Name: stringbeing (Posted: 12/25/2008 3:07:00 PM; Partial IP: .249.88.91)
Location: toronto canada
Comment: Very smooth, q bert is a freak..
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 12/14/2008 11:58:00 AM; Partial IP: .60.115.46)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: Thank you for the sound quality alert! We have since fixed the problem. If it still sounds the same, that means your browser has a cached (saved) copy and it's playing the old version. Just clear your browser's cache (for instructions, see google), and it will play fine.
Name: Martin (Posted: 12/11/2008 11:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 208.203.36)
Location: 42nd and Hanover
Comment: This sound quality is shit.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 12/11/2008 9:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: Bad quality rip... but from what I heard - I can appreciate what Q-Bert was trying to do. Some turntablist art. Ok, I can dig it.