BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: I've always liked DJ Rev, but sometimes I've thought that the cat does too much on the tables and "Trading Places" is a perfect example of that. It seems like Rev and Baby Blak are exchanging verses, cut for cut and line for line, which is pretty dope in itself, but still too much. For some reason though it's almost overwhelming to the ear, but the track maintains its illness. Rev picks some abused samples, but the self-produced chiming beat makes up for it. I like turntablism's visibility in hip-hop, but don't overdo that ish in a track.
Name: The Alien9 (Posted: 8/26/2002 11:16:00 PM)
Summary: Mc Is Dope, But Beat Is Lacking
Comment: The MC is dope and that makes the track listenable but DJ Rev shouldn't have used that played out sample.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 8/25/2002 4:52:00 PM)
Summary: DJ Revolution The Great
Comment: Nasty cuts and blazin' drums and amazing quotes is all this cat knows. What more can I say!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: DJ Revolution; Baby Blak||Found: 2|