• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Sometimes I get angry e-mails from people telling me that I am more in love in New York than the Islanders and the Rangers fans together (keep the mails coming by the way, this review is dedicated to you who let me know their opinion). The mails usually go something like this "You punk mother*%#", how come you automatically jock every act from N.Y and hate on everything from the City Of Angels? If I ever see you Iím gonna #;%"!* you up, yada yada yada". Well something like that, you get the picture. I have a default answer that I use in cases like this which goes "Hip-Hop is universal, I like everything from Blackalicious in the West to Co Flow in the East to Swollen Members in Canada to Shurikín in France to Loop Troop up in cold ass Sweden etc". Good music Ė thatís what itís all about (I donít care where youíre from). 'Evolution' is yet another example in the long never ending row of great music created somewhere outside of the Big Apple, so there you got my feelings about this subject in black and white.