• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Stand Clear" is another entry from the famous D.J. from the legendary Wake Up Show. Blak once again is monotone, spitting his best "stock m.c."-rhymes. The beat is in the same vein as the first. Once again, it's nothing too special unless you're just a fan of Revolution which we all are. Avoid the button.
Name: Benny Pecks (Posted: 3/21/2002 9:18:00 AM)
Summary: Definite B-side Action
Comment: I like the way Revolution uses the funky EPMD sample, but what I'm not feeling is the wack gun-happy lyrics Blak & this other joker are spittin'. I still think it's a solid rap track, but it certainly takes a back seat to "Blak is Back".