• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 2/6/2004 10:00:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Is Bananas!
Comment: Ohh man the beat is ridiculous!
Name: Shm (Posted: 1/5/2004 8:09:00 PM)
Summary: Crazy Summer Time Beat....
Comment: The beat is nasty, Baby Blak got the smooth flow, a little commercial but it's hot....
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:33:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Sat One lays down a nice little banger for Kamachi and Baby Black to spit on with “The Popoff.” The organ laced production works for me, and this is one of the hottest new singles I’ve heard recently. DJ Sat One is bringing it on the boards, and his new single is full of tight sh*t like this. Check it out!