• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: NAMEK (Posted: 10/21/2008 2:22:00 PM; Partial IP: .215.74.22)
Location: WEST COVINA, CA
Comment: Like always bangin lyrics, sick scratching... TLE all day...
Name: MBI (Posted: 8/26/2008 10:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 106.240.12)
Location: johannesbur,SOUTH AFRICA
Name: mbergara (Posted: 11/15/2003 3:34:00 PM)
Summary: Dj Sat One Repref#$%ingsent!!!
Comment: Last Emperor has been out for a minute, you may have heard him on Lyricist Lounge, solo, and I think he’s made an album or two. It was a nice beat, not much emotion, your basic mediocre hip-hop beat hopefully this is on the b-side- it’s not great but it ain't bad. I do have to say that I like the ends of Sat One’s tracks that have him ripping it as if he had a verse of his own but on the tables, live skills, real recognize real. Hope to see more from DJ Sat-One.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Somewhere in between “Skratch Makaniks” and “After Midnite” DJ Sat-One told the violin playing mule to put down the bow and go back to the barn. As result, this track is a complete 180. The smooth vibes work like a charm. Maybe he was saving this one for the Last Emperor and Pauly Yams, who I'd never heard of before now, but comes off nicely here. "The last pimp just got with the Last Emp/to kick you in the back of your jeans til your ass limp." And to top it all off Sat-One does his thing with the tables. You'd be wise not to skip this one.