BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Summer Robinson (Posted: 6/8/2010 3:59:00 PM; Partial IP: .177.29.54)
Location: Canning, NS
Comment: Stellar song even after all these years. Nish come back to us!!
Name: Some guy on a Macbook (Posted: 10/12/2008 1:08:00 AM; Partial IP: 245.75.200)
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Comment: Visual images he paints are sick!!! Smooth track & sick lyrics ... step back up to mic sir.
Name: Bailito the Kid (Posted: 4/18/2008 4:06:00 AM; Partial IP: .8.147.193)
Comment: Super Sick, Rippin It. The chorus is an upper and he serves it like supper. Makes me appreciate the posotive way more than the other.
Name: simple_man (Posted: 9/8/2005 11:06:00 AM)
Summary: Loving This One..
Comment: What ever happened to Nish anyway? I haven't heard anything from him in ages! Play this track, enjoy it, then see if you can find the video for this from back in the day. It's fun and trippy.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: "The Enlightening" is one of those fun hip-hop cuts that let you smile and nod at the same time. Nish Rawks and Serious bring together styles like a sandwich. The two work mad nice together, so the track exposes both of their geniuses. Although Rawks hasn't really made a name for himself and hasn't put out any releases for a bit, he proves that there is no dust in his vocal chords.