• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: carlos ramos (Posted: 2/11/2011 2:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 26.115.146)
Location: bogota, colombia
Comment: ufffffff good good ... muy buen tema
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If "Popped" was too much of a novelty track for you, you'll probably like "Trap Doors" better. DJ Serious, who I assume is the producer here, provides another tight beat this time using some dark string stabs, piano loops, and some nice female vocal samples. Unknown Misery provides the rhymes and his verses are nice. DJ Serious, who is from Canada I believe, is an artist to keep an eye out for. This cut is a lot darker than "Popped," but I like it better.