• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DJT (Posted: 4/7/2003 6:39:00 AM)
Summary: Spinna Is Incredible!! Shadowman (owd) Is Back!!!
Comment: Shadowman returns and Spinna produces a classic beat! To me Spinna can't fail his latest release on BBE was amazing although I'm sure heads who aren't open minded won't appreciate it because it has a few dance tracks. Understand progression and change. Spinna is rippin' it. Shadowman needs Scam to lace tracks to. I've been playing this to the crowd for a while now - incredible. Shadowman driven!!!
Name: manatarms (Posted: 4/2/2003 5:32:00 PM)
Summary: Spinna Holdin It Down
Comment: Beat is strong. This is what I expect from Spinna, relaxed not real hype. Shadowman's got a voice but not sayin' nothin new.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/16/2003 10:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Ah yes, another Spinna beat to drift away on. His production flows like water. He creates a whole environment with his beat craft. I'm not to sure I dig Shadowman. He is just another one of those "I was a ghetto child " type of rappers. He does have some skill but he sounds like a soft spoken 50 Cent. This track is far from beyond belief but it holds its own none the less.
Name: 7th_Samurai (Posted: 3/16/2003 4:23:00 AM)
Summary: Weird Beat. But That's What I Like.
Comment: Good for a synth beat, I usually hate synth beats but I'm feelin' this one. It's got a kind of acoustic feel even though it's kind of out of this world. Shadowman spits some mad lyrics on this one.