• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/16/2004 4:24:00 PM)
Summary: Too Hard
Comment: This one is too hard but Thirstin does good. Eminem does basically a Necro on this track.
Name: Deficiency (Posted: 11/5/2002 6:57:00 PM)
Summary: Watch Dees
Comment: This song is ill! I like the beat, but I didn't really feel Thirstin Howl's part.. Eminem's verse was ill too!
|Name: SToGE (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Did Freddy Krueger produce this track? After listening to this I almost couldn't go to sleep. Eminem definitely fits in this one as he shows of his gory style of lyrics to give the song the punch it needed in the end. I wasn't feeling it in the beginning, but I forced my head to nod by the time it was over. If you're into slow, murderous songs give it a try, but I didn't hit the rewind button.
Name: l3randon_ (Posted: 8/20/2002 11:27:00 AM)
Summary: Who The Hell's Idea Was This?
Comment: I guess this is ok, for some freaks out there. Nothing I'd ever want to be associated with that's for sure.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 8/3/2002 9:55:00 PM)
Summary: DJ Spinna - 'Watch Dees'
Comment: Raw!!! Thirstin Howl is the star of this track. He outshined Eminem by simply saying rhymes like "I hit harder than Foreman, landing both gloves to a low blow with no cup/ leave you speech-less like when Arrested Development broke up/carry a crow bar for egos that won't budge./...crack skulls through helmets/ with the penetration of a screw nailed in." Now rhymes like that are raw as hell.
Name: crazylazy (Posted: 4/5/2002 10:58:00 AM)
Summary: What The?
Comment: This is unlike any crap I ever put to my ears! Take it off please!