• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/19/2002 12:00:00 PM)|
Comment: Whoa, this beat is almost too much for me to handle! You will sit there for two minutes trying to figure the beat out, and when you do it will be too late; you will already be hooked. This track is more of the same from Static and Natill, but Natill's rhymes have stepped it up on this one. Production has truly become a major essence of hip-hop nowadays, and this track shows why. Two words: cop it!