• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: quannum (Posted: 12/9/2003 3:03:00 PM)
Summary: He Has The Smartest Samples.
Comment: The most fascinating thing about Vadim is that he makes any rapper sound great, they just have to get the lyrics in. Very enjoyable.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:39:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Vadim drops a heavy hitter here, slightly reminiscent of “Still Dre.” To some, it may not have much replay value, but it will most definitely get heads banging upon first listen. Aside from a couple of bars spread out through the song Adad is quite bland, approaching a topic that has been used by ninety percent of underground emcees around the world. Check this one out and decide for yourself.