• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Chanc' (Posted: 10/23/2008 6:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 152.160.86)
Location: My World, Ga
Comment: I'm late on this dam I'm slackin..But you can't go wrong with DJ Vadim, plus the line up here will dust alot of these so called rappers
Name: subhumanoid (Posted: 11/8/2003 12:13:00 AM)
Summary: Lif Settles The Score
Comment: DJ Vadim + LIF= always sick
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, does Ninja Tune ever put out a wack release? The label, celebrating their tenth year anniversary this year, has put out dope material by The Herbaliser, Dynamic Syncopation, Mr. Scruff, and Kid Koala. This consistency continues with DJ Vadim and his new 12" "The Higher Standard". Here, Vadim is joined by Boston veterans Esoteric, Mr. Lif, and Virtuoso for an excellent track. Vadim lays down a very funky bass line and some nice samples while Eso, Lif, and Virt do what they do best and provide the lyrics. Of course, the track wouldn't be complete without Vadim's great cuts. In the end, "The Higher Standard" has all the makings of a classic hip-hop track: superb production, great lyrics, and excellent cuts. Definitely pick this 12" up.