• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Vadim's sparse, choppy, minimalist production is quite pleasing to the ears. "Combustible" features some dope verses from the one and only Gift Of Gab and is what I hope to be a lead-off single to a new album. This time around, Vadim adds some more musical touches here with some mellow keys in addition to the choppy bassline and odd, out-there sounds strewn about in the background. Dope stuff indeed. Fans and those still sleeping need to give this a spin.
Name: Ut-Oh (Posted: 7/30/2002 9:10:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Mellow Beat With Complimenting Lyrics
Comment: I was feeling the beat. The bass cords were smooth as a fresh coat of paint, Gift of the Gab supplying dope vocals as always. My only complaint is I wish it was longer.