• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: narrator (Posted: 8/17/2005 12:57:00 AM)
Comment: This beat is vicious! Hard hitting drumlines, creepy symphonic splices, and of course Madchild & Prevails lyrics are equally as tight. Great track!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Attention to detail goes a long way. Whether it's a random creaking door, an a capella segue scratch, or a soulful moan attached to the end of every eighth beat, Vadim always finds a way to keep it interesting. It seems like the quality of his work would suffer, considering the great volume of material he's released as of lately. However, this just isn't the case. 'English Breakfast' is a prime example of what the "Russian on (synthetic) Percussion" is capable of when he combines his flawless production skills with the lyrical know-how of a few highly competent MC's. The dramatic orchestral loops and eerie rhymes contrast nicely with the playful scratch interludes, making this essential head-nodder a highly enjoyable part of your complete breakfast.