• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Lao Duo Barg (Posted: 10/28/2002 10:22:00 PM)
Summary: Beautifully Abstract
Comment: This track is pleasure to the obscure ear. Vadim does a marvelous job on production and Vakill takes command with the battle type lyrics. All hail the abstract!
Name: sickashell (Posted: 10/26/2002 3:37:00 PM)
Summary: Lyrics Are Fiya!!!..beat Is Ehh
Comment: Vakill came with it despite the wackness of Vadim's track. And 4dicks why you trippin’? You act like Vakill just dropped an LP full of battle sh*t. F*ck it, ain’t like the man has a very extensive catalogue. Lets wait until he drops an LP to pass judgment on whether or not he can do more than just battle sh*t.
Name: 4chiks2adik (Posted: 10/24/2002 9:46:00 AM)
Summary: Sick Of This Sh*t
Comment: What the f*ck is hip-hop? Can Vakill do something other than battle lyrics? The beat is pooh noise too.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Vadim is back, and his formula is still intact. The choppy, sparse samples are present with some smooth keys, plucked strings, and an interesting vocal sample looped throughout the track. Vakill's battle rhymes are above average as usual- wack MC's beware. Vadim and Vakill? Great combo! Tight lyrics plus good production makes this a winner. Listen up.
Name: Comrade (Posted: 10/19/2002 12:48:00 PM)
Summary: Wack And Overrated
Comment: DJ Vadim is one of the most overrated producers in underground hip-hop. This beat is straight up boring and you can't blame Vakill for his way-off delivery cuz this beat wrecks it up. Good lyrics though, as always, from the great Vakill.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 10/15/2002 10:39:00 PM)
Comment: Vakill and Vadim, what a combo- deadly combo to be exact!