BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 3/26/2007 5:13:00 PM)|
Comment: Released on Antidote Records, this bonus B-Side remix had me smiling from the moment I clicked on the audio link. I imagine DJ Yoda and A Skillz inviting all their buddies over advertising a giant pot-luck record making sessions. "Come on fellas, it'll be fun. Bring your most bizarre sample." This record is an impossibly effective pastiche of Wild Style era boom bap, children's video game sound effects, instructional video dialogue from your stereotypical white man (probably the same dude who got his haircut on KMD's Mr. Hood), samples of children hollering at some sort of fair, typical hip hop shouts of affirmation and hype (“everybody come on"), and technically sound cuts and scratches. Sounds like a recipe for disaster, but for whatever reason it is catchy as all hell and has me singing along. I feel like I'm at some hick town carnival on acid. But I don't care because I'm really really happy. Honestly, click the link and you'll see.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: DJ Yoda||Found: 2|