• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:40:00 PM)|
Comment: This single is done in typical Dipset fashion (for further proof, cop the latest mix CDs spotlighting Juelz Santana, Cam’ron, Jim Jones, etc.) with Heatmakerz influenced “Harlem” heat on the track. dK represents Purple City/Dipset all the way from Baltimore will be on the Purple City “Road to Riches” compilation. For all those who dig the Harlem street sound of Purple City and Diplomats, this one is definitely for you. Mic Check One, Two, One, Two Aaay! After hearing this track, makes just want to yell, “Don’t watch me, watch TV!”