BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 2/10/2003 10:56:00 AM)|
Comment: The title of this track accurately tells you what to expect: A track that uses similes and metaphors to compare the rush of DL Incognito's audio to that of drugs. While I must admit that this angle is somewhat cliché, DL definitely puts his own twist on it by using witty lyricism, sharp delivery, excellently timed scratching, and a bassline that complements the track perfectly. Kids, do NOT sleep on DL Incognito, as I am positive that 2003 will be an incredible year for him. Check this track out!
Name: Archaic (Posted: 2/7/2003 5:46:00 PM)
Comment: I like this beat and I like these rhymes. The "music is like drugs" thing as been done, but it is done again well here. I like this guy.
Name: tha_realness (Posted: 2/6/2003 9:11:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Is Hot
Comment: DL is comin' out of Ottawa and he is running things in Canada. He's got skills and the track is straight fire.