• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Sedimentary (Posted: 2/26/2003 3:33:00 PM)
Summary: Who Is This Techtwelve Creature Anyways?
Comment: This cat can flow, and this is my kind of beat. Sean Gotti wants to hear more flow but I want to hear more beats from this guy. Where's the instrumentals at?
Name: mohzart (Posted: 2/3/2003 1:07:00 AM)
Comment: DL's potential and growth have come a long way in the last two (plus) years. everything's good, the only drawback is that he needs to focus more on his lyrics and not worry about trying to produce every track on his albums (by himself). DL, you should give TechTwelve and the Beatsmiths more shine, or even go outside of your own camp for some music. Diversity is often the key to making or breaking new artists.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/1/2002 6:42:00 PM)|
Comment: Fresh & smooth! Techtwelve blesses the emcee known as DL Incognito with some laid back persistent production. DL also holds his own with some hot punchlines and tricky lyrics. This track is somewhat of your typical lyrical track with several battle-type rhymes. Itís a winner because even though itís really nothing new, DL still rides the smooth production well.
Name: WallyZee (Posted: 10/27/2002 12:31:00 AM)
Summary: I Dont Know
Comment: Iím not really feeling this joint that much but Iím loving the B-Side to this joint. Big ups to Ottawa MC's- we're going to blow up like the H-Bomb!
Name: seangotti (Posted: 10/15/2002 11:11:00 PM)
Summary: Dl Is Dope
Comment: Head rush is right! This kid has got a nice flow and metaphors that work well. I wanna hear more.