• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: g.suede (Posted: 2/21/2003 1:02:00 PM)
Summary: Surprising Track!
Comment: D.L. is one of the most talented MC's I have heard in a while and this track shows it. The beat is pretty average and basic but the lyrics and explosive delivery by these two makes the track hot to D.L. fans and myself who is one now!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 2/10/2003 10:56:00 AM)|
Comment: DL Incognito comes correct again with fluid, in-your-face delivery - this time joined by fellow Canadian talent Tara Chase. My only complaint with this track is the production: despite DL's trademark scratching, the monotonous beat was nothing but repetitive and I definitely feel that more could have been done with it. Ironically, in Tara's verse, she says something along the lines of, "You think that loop of an instrumental makes a real artist?" In this case, the exact opposite is true: despite having two incredibly talented emcees, the production of this track detracted from it. Regardless, I still suggest DL Incognito fans check this one out for yourselves.