• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mohzart (Posted: 2/3/2003 1:13:00 AM)
Summary: Terrible Beat
Comment: Once again good lyrics, but bad beat. For someone claiming to practice quality hip-hop music- this track lacks creativity and poise, and it doesn't really showcase any talent. If all tracks on your album had the "90 Degreez," "Spit Forever 1+2," or "Rugged Raw" vibe you'd have the best album to ever come out of Canada, period!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/1/2002 6:42:00 PM)|
Comment: More smooth production for my man DL. However, his flow really doesnít do anything for me. Itís something nice to listen to when youíre in the mood for average lyrics. This track has potential to go somewhere, but due to DLís weak content & wack hook it hinders the track instead of helping it.