• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 5/12/2004 12:43:00 PM)
Summary: Hi-Tek Comes On Strong
Comment: Hi-Tek adds a grip of hype to this one. Lovin' the mysterious sound and the voices in the backround. Tek definitely hit 'em where it counts on this one.
Name: Thursdays_With (Posted: 2/20/2004 5:51:00 PM)
Summary: Heatin It Up
Comment: This song is HOT - I'm definitely feelin' the Heat!
Name: Tina (Posted: 2/11/2004 12:15:00 PM)
Summary: Interest Me It Does...
Comment: With the materialistic mentality of most mainstream hip hop today, anyone would be foolish not to pick up on this guy. Donte represents true hip hop and Heat (4 Da Streetz) is representation of that.
Name: blaze9 (Posted: 2/11/2004 11:45:00 AM)
Summary: This Version Sucks
Comment: Last year's version was called "Heat" (same beat and everything) with Talib, Buckshot and Main Flow blows this sh*t outta the water.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 2/10/2004 9:47:00 AM)|
Comment: Whatever happened to Mood? I don't know, but they're missed. "Karma" was a ridiculously dope lost classic. Anyway, Donte is back on the solo tip, but he's sadly fallen victim to the thug rhyme syndrome. Donte on "Heat (4 Da Streetz)" sounds like every other run-of-the-mill thug rapper that gets their fifteen minutes on MTV, and even Hi-Tek's decent production can't save the painfully trite, tired rhymes. The horribly clichéd title is a pretty good indication of what to expect. The beat might interest you, but you won't miss much if you pass on this.
Name: wishmasta (Posted: 2/4/2004 3:48:00 PM)
Summary: Off The Chain
Comment: This is one of the best singles I've heard this year. Hi-tek's production, Donte's lyrics mixed w/ the opera hook is just ridiculous.