BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 10/19/2005 11:39:00 AM)|
Comment: This feels like something that came out of time capsule from 1986. It has that old school Biz Markie bounce that you never really hear anymore. A lot of the sounds here are familiar but when it all blends together it makes you miss the time when a lot of hip-hop sounded like this instead of it being the rare exception. Dooley O also makes it sound new enough so that while it's reminiscent of another time, it's definitely not dated. Well played, Dooley O. Well played indeed.