• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 10|
Name: anonymus (Posted: 4/26/2009 10:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: mtl canada
Comment: sry I mean DOOM!
Name: anonymus (Posted: 4/26/2009 10:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: mtl canada
and I see there canadian doom fans as well.
all da mo reason he should come back north of da borda!
Name: Shaun (Posted: 4/23/2009 7:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.128.107)
Comment: YO DOOM BRINGS IT IN THE WORST WAY ON THIS TRACK.I CANT BELIEVE DILLA MASTERMINDED THIS GROSS BEAT,
Name: sessless (Posted: 4/16/2009 1:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 135.170.37)
Comment: Sounds like the 90's. The good old 90's
Name: TMC (Posted: 4/14/2009 5:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 86.148.108)
Comment: DOPE.........ALWAYS STICK TO THE OLD 1 2
Name: the first lady (Posted: 4/8/2009 10:11:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.241.102)
Comment: I love Dilla.. I love Doom, it is only right that they got on a song together.. this beat is genius! Doom delivers as usual with the unexplicable flow! big ups!
Name: Lukus LDN (Posted: 4/2/2009 5:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Doom & Dilla - Dope
Name: jay fool son (Posted: 3/31/2009 4:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 0.54.48.72)
Location: ottawa on
Comment: dope shit M.f keep em comin love how da beat changes.
Name: JROC (Posted: 3/30/2009 12:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 57.234.108)
Location: Whistler, BC, Canada... duh
Name: G (Posted: 3/26/2009 1:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 85.198.171)
Comment: FUCKIN EH RIGHTS!!!DOOM rips it yo even though hes a schemin bastard gotta give him props