• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: malcolm pitts (Posted: 4/1/2009 11:16:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: newark new jersey
Comment: this song is like the best shit to listen to when you riden on some busters
Name: Chr. (Posted: 3/26/2009 9:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 105.82.127)
Comment: This track is so-so, but Doom got some beats and he can rip pretty good. I got all his disks.
Name: I AM I BE (Posted: 3/26/2009 8:05:00 PM; Partial IP: .144.21.80)
Location: 99TH DEMENTION
Comment: REGARDLESS HOW YOU FEEL THIS DUDE HAS BEEN AROUND DOING DOPE SHIT SINCE THE EARLY 90'S. BECOME A MC, WORK IN THE INDUSTRY FOR YEARS PUTTING OUT DOPE SHIT AND MAYBE THEN SOMEONE WOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR INBRED ASS OPINION! THAT'S ALL FOLKS
Name: jorgeazel (Posted: 3/26/2009 4:26:00 AM; Partial IP: 164.212.84)
Location: etown pa
Comment: yo mask cheese don't hate on these dope mcs in the field kickin it real when u don't know da realness and its apparent yo
Name: jorgeazel (Posted: 3/26/2009 4:23:00 AM; Partial IP: 164.212.84)
Location: etown pa
Comment: i don't what the wack writers were thinkin dissin sumthin that doom stay rippin yall need to fall bak and realize da truth
Name: Charles (Posted: 3/25/2009 10:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 01.218.222)
Comment: When are people going to realize that despite him being possibly a thieving liar..he can actually make sick beats and rhymes? And for the mask being cheese I respect it for allowing him to not be recognized by ppl..sort of against the "hey look at me" corporate rap culture
Name: dooms mask cheese (Posted: 3/25/2009 9:17:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: right next to his dildo
Comment: oh yea, another doom album, just what we need. when are people gonna realize this guy is wack as fuck? it probably isn't even him on the album, just one of his show impersonators.