• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: HipHopLovnGrl (Posted: 3/13/2003 3:19:00 PM)
Summary: Oh My
Comment: Do you label this as a track? I am not big on the beats- very Casio like. What is up with the lyrics? They gotta go!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 3/4/2003 9:41:00 PM)|
Comment: Dear Dope Style and Tom C., I was very pleased with "Little Grasshopper," but "Mr. Misanthropic" was more of the same in a bad way. As in, almost identical to the previous track. So where does your track "Size Double D" fall? Somewhere in between perhaps, but leaning much more towards the positive. It's definitely a dope track- not as dope as "Grasshopper"- but much better than "Mr. Misanthropic." Again, Tom C., you have lots of skill on the boards, but please try switching the drums and bass up a little more. The various strange samples you use here work nicely though, so props on that. And good cuts. Dope Style, you're a nice MC, and you flow well with Del on the track. All in all, I'm digging this, but try something a little different next time around.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 3/2/2003 1:09:00 AM)
Summary: This Is An Improvement
Comment: Tom C. finally hits a homerun beat-wise and he dosen't hurt that he has Grandaddy Heiro on the track either. Del makes this song quite listenable and it takes a marked nosedive after Del's hot opening verse. Dope Style should've just done the chorus.