• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: JAZ:72 (Posted: 4/15/2003 12:38:00 AM)
Summary: Zoned Out
Comment: Dope, raw underground hip-hop! Some may get a little cold with its darkness, but the emcees rhyme with interesting styles and the composition is well suited. I have heard the whole “Dope Style” 12” and this is the best cut on it.
Name: HipHopLovnGrl (Posted: 3/13/2003 3:03:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Intresting
Comment: Okay, the beats were sick -gotta love a well produced beat- but his lyrics are a bit on the muttered side. Can't really understand what he is saying. He is not flowing fast so the speed isn't the issue .
|Name: Paul (Posted: 3/4/2003 9:41:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm....I'm definitely digging this. The track starts out with a pulsing bassline that sounds suited for a techno track. After the rich, mid-tempo drums step in, it's all uphill. The eerie, spacey samples and ill cuts on the hook create a dreary, almost paranoid atmosphere that avoids being overwrought or forced. Dope Style's other-worldly battle rhymes are complemented with an dope flow. "Little Grasshopper" is quality. Press play.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 3/2/2003 1:04:00 AM)
Comment: Dope Style! Hmph. I'm not to beg and differ at every turn, this release is just nasty. And I don't mean in a Desmond Mason dunk way either. Quite honestly, it sounds like an old Invisbl Skratch Pikl instrumental. I kept waiting for Mixmaster Mike or Q-Bert's crab scratches and flares to appear on this odd track. Pass this one but DO listen for yourself.