• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 3/4/2003 9:41:00 PM)|
Comment: Okay, Tom C. your production on "Little Grasshopper" was excellent- no complaints there. So, why do you feel the need to repeat it on "Mr. Misanthropic?" There is such a thing as monotony, and this is close to being ridiculous. The drums, spacey samples, and minimalist feel are nearly identical to "Little Grasshopper." Self-parody? Close. Now, “Dope Style” is enjoyable with some out-there rhymes and an interesting flow, but the hook has to go. Really. Leave the intentionally horrible singing to the Biz. I'm very disappointed. Pass on this.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 3/2/2003 1:07:00 AM)
Summary: Tom C. Likes It Noisy
Comment: You can make all sorts of cases for this record being dope, but if I'm the judge presiding over the case I'm striking against that motion. There's no sense of any rhythm, flow or real focus. Again, listen for yourself but be warned. Dope Style believes his own hype and rightfully so.