BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: joe e ramone (Posted: 1/27/2009 4:48:00 AM; Partial IP: .73.38.231)
Location: san diego, USA
Comment: double a's killing it holmes. very far from generic. c-rayz adds that crazy flava at the end
Name: Ed (Posted: 1/22/2009 9:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 15.235.144)
Location: Riverside Ca
Comment: i think this is a dope track..
Name: tracks (Posted: 1/16/2009 5:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Name: Brian (Posted: 1/8/2009 2:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 174.194.93)
Comment: I seen A.B. live and he puts on a dope show. Good track but better live.
Name: Astro (Posted: 1/8/2009 3:12:00 AM; Partial IP: 69.188.227)
Comment: Average song to me. I would not put this on my mixtape. Nothing was bad about it, but its just a very generic hardcore track.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Double A.B.; Swave Sevah; C-Rayz Walz||Found: 3|