• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Here we have Akro and Form flowing right and exact over a smooth beat courtesy of Double Deez. The track opens up with a Mortal Kombat-esque vocal sample to introduce the first verse. From there, the two hopefuls wish to reverse the industry trend of "the blind leading the blind." Both emcees talk of the international influence that good hip hop can and does exhibit regardless of the more ignorant material that is poured out worldwide. Click if you agree with these viewpoints and want to chill out to a nice mellow sound.
Name: Limit (Posted: 7/14/2002 11:18:00 AM)
Summary: A Certified Banger!
Comment: Make sure to get this song. It's bangin'! Dope lyrics with an important subject and the beat perfectly fits Akrobatik and Form.