• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The main thing you'll really dig about this track is the tight production by Double Deez, which has a DJ Premier feel. Lyrically, L-Fudge and Glaciuz basically ask how some acts feel they're superior when they have no backing for their claims. Some on point scratching closes out the cut giving listeners the total elemental package.
Name: Fly er sink (Posted: 7/12/2002 6:01:00 PM)
Comment: This is an incredible song. It has a great meaning and with excellent beat and lyrics to benefit it which, makes it all the better.