• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Metaldickdoom (Posted: 1/14/2010 10:08:00 PM; Partial IP: 48.237.119)
Location: CA All Day
Comment: More hip hop like this needs to exist... favorite shit of all time
Name: Jake (Posted: 2/25/2008 3:40:00 PM; Partial IP: .128.243.8)
Location: Richmond, VA
Comment: As I mentioned on the review to the b-side of this 12", "Larger Than Life", Double Edge is not a single entity but rather is Eddie Brock + DJ Crossphader. Here they link up with the great Jigmastas on the a-side banger "The Odds", with Spinna's typically smooth beat leading the way. Brock really smashes it on the mic, too... rounding out this incredible single. Definitely a must-own.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Double Edge and DJ Spinna: what are the odds that this track is dope? "The Odds" are high. Another dope one from Double Edge keeping it realistic. If you like Spinna, than this is a listen because Double Edge tactics can slice and dice well with him.