• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: LKE (Posted: 11/25/2014 5:30:00 AM; Partial IP: .35.40.137)
Comment: Flip the tables, existence is sometimes larger than life.
Name: Jake (Posted: 2/25/2008 3:35:00 PM; Partial IP: .128.243.8)
Location: Richmond, VA
Comment: The initial post about this track is accurate in the sense that it definitely properly describes the track as "dope", but Double Edge is not a singular entity. Double Edge is Eddie Brock + DJ Crossphader, and together here they REALLY get nasty on the b-side "Larger Than Life", which I actually like better than the a-side "The Odds" which features the Jigmastas including production from Spinna. Both are fire though... this 12" is a must-own.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is sharper than a double edge blade. Double Edge is rhyming about things larger than life, hence the title. I can say this track is different and has grown on me after numerous listenings. Heís on point and Iíll keep an ear for future recordings. Dope track.