• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 1/7/2004 10:04:00 AM)|
Comment: Topics discussed here: street shit and how dope Doujah Raze is. Same ol' shit you might say, but it still comes of fresh. So f*uck off if you can't appreciate it, especially over production like this. A big band jazzy loop that screams "New York, New York" and cuts by Mista Sinista of the X-ecutioners make this a winner. This is the best song by an artist I've never heard of in a while.