• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 12/6/2004 9:56:00 AM)|
Comment: If I had a nickel for every song I've reviewed about New York City, I'd be in a f*cking Escalade and drinking Moet. But it's incredible that a city inspires so many artists to publish their widely varying interpretations of it. And after all, there's no other city like it. So I've decided to put my bickering aside about these songs except for one thing... Artists, don't put your NYC songs on the 12". Too many have treaded this path before you. I beg of you. That said, this not a bad song by any stretch of the imagination. All these songs are the same, but different still.