• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Some of you may remember me praising the hell out of the production on two tracks by an MC named Doujah Raze. Well, Doujah didn't move me, and the cat that provided the beats for him on those two tracks, Double J, is absent from "Hangin' On." Things are looking a little iffy. Well, Doujah sounds better than last time, but the anemic production from Dial Tone & Optical did little to hold my attention. Doujah sounds a little subdued this time as he talks about some trails and tribulations with the opposite sex. But the calm strings and keys? It does nothing for me. Get Double J behind the boards, and this track would have a chance. Maybe next time, guys.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 9/1/2002 12:47:00 AM)
Summary: Yo I Like This
Comment: Doujah is nice on this. The track is nice and mellow at first. I didnít care for Doujah but I like this.
Name: The Alien9 (Posted: 8/26/2002 11:25:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Is F*ckin Hot!!!!!
Comment: This track is the shit, the beat is fuckiní amazing, and Doujah Raze rips it up too, reminds me of some old Boot Camp type of stuff. Do not sleep up on this.