• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Alex (Posted: 3/31/2009 1:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 203.176.10)
Location: New York
Comment: you dont like it dont listen to it... I think its good
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Not again! With a better MC, this track could be classic. The production on here is very, very dope. I haven't heard a beat like this in a while. But Doujah Raze's performance is nothing new nor special. His flow is nice, but some of his lyrics are cliched and need work. And the hook has to go. Overall, this track is a winner thanks to the production.