BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: ARRRGGGGHHHHH! The Double-J lends an incredibly dope beat to a mediocre MC. The jazzy piano and bassline is perfect. Had this been saved for somebody like J-Live or Talib Kweli, you'd have an instant classic. But for whatever reason Doujah Raze got this beat and kind of puts it to waste with some tired lyrics. Raze just talks about how hard he is through the whole thing. It's not horrible, but it's nothing special. Buy this for the instrumental.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Doujah Raze||Found: 1|