• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Doujah Raze has got some serious material coming out, and his work with up and coming producer Shuko by all means is a great way to start his self-titled album. Doujah proves his more than just an adequate lyricist as he drops solid verses and Shuko hits a homer with nice drum patterns and an intoxicating sped-up vocal sample. Even though he represents his DC/VA stomping grounds, Doujah can grace the mic like a NYC veteran. A great addition to one’s crates.
Name: Thumpa (Posted: 10/29/2005 6:05:00 AM)
Comment: I've heard this beat before on Virtuoso's "WWI" and Doujah does not really hold it down like Virtuoso did. Nuff said.