• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 3/20/2003 9:30:00 AM)|
Comment: Though The Breakoff succeeds more than Spinmata is able to, but donít get too excited. This joint is still not a banger on any level of the spectrum. The beat is almost decent if it wasnít for the over use of those damn horns that should have been applied more sparingly for effect. Otherwise, thereís a nice vocal sample use, some quality scratching mixed in, and the lyrics are consistent.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 3/13/2003 10:20:00 PM)
Summary: A Good Filler For A LP
Comment: After listening to the other superb cut by this group I was slightly disappointed but this track is still decent. Love the Big Daddy Kane hook.