• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 1/14/2004 7:53:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Average As Hell
Comment: Very average production. Rhymes average too. Nothing special.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 1/7/2004 10:04:00 AM)|
Comment: This sounds like an anthem of sorts. You've got shouting, cinematic horns and a chorus that sounds like a call to arms plus two guests on the track. The problem is that none of them really does enough to compliment the production (save for maybe Doujah himself). And when they profess "hold - that - heat" rhythmically with the production on the chorus, it's too much, too gawdy. Somewhere in the middle, there was a good song to be made. Still, give it a listen, you might warm up to it.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 12/29/2003 7:05:00 PM)
Summary: Cut The Chorus And I Like It
Comment: Not bad but Hip-hop is full of retarded choruses. This is a good example of a dope track, alright lyrics, and a chorus that ruins it.