• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: g rock (Posted: 11/5/2005 8:47:00 AM)
Summary: Anyone Want To Sell Me A Copy?
Comment: I Saw K Skills and Dr Beck on the True School Academics tour a couple of years ago and it was one of the best nights I've been to. El and Dr. Beck come correct crafting intricate flows in the sound laboratory but the tripped out beat by P Original is what makes this a classic. Impossible to find in the UK.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: If you haven’t heard of Dr. Becket, you will now. Coming with a very strong release on Schlick Records, The good Doctor brings in producer P-Original and comes with some very noddable tracks. On ‘Creativity’, Becket teams up with El Da Sensei and drops a nice, tempo-steady rhyme flow. El comes extremely nice here and fans of his will be very pleased as well as becoming Dr. Becket fans too.