BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/14/2007 11:06:00 PM)
Summary: Real Nice With This Beat
Comment: Yeah, I was a huge fan of Kool Keith and this song was cool in it's original form but I have to say im digggin this version as well. It's actually put together very nicely.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Leave it to Peanut Butter Wolf to bless the track with a little variation. Instead of banking on a single loop to fuel the instrumental, he offers the listener a couple to choose from. And the drum track, which sounds like yet another reincarnation of Skull Snaps' "It's A New Day," bumps along nicely under the Dr.'s peculiar flow. The true highlight, however, comes with the PB's attention to detail. He keeps it interesting by garnishing the cut with occasional key fills, spontaneous guitar notes, and random vocal snippets. The only “iffy" element here is the whiny hook , which probably should've been replaced with a little of the Wolf's needlework.