• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: SixAteSix1824 (Posted: 5/16/2007 5:40:00 PM)
Summary: Real Weak For Keith
Comment: Kool Keith has the lyrics but he need Auto to back him up, all in all its average, or a little below it.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: As part of Dr. Octagon’s latest release, The Return of Dr. Octagon: the Decipher Remix Series, Kool Keith’s “Al Green” remix track from the Gray Kids is a wicked drilling of the senses as the drum pounding base gives way to a journey through sound. The intensity of the song rests on the Gray Kid’s abilities to reverberate the vast amount of sounds and noises that, with moments of chaos, form a syncopated track.