• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Pele won (Posted: 5/12/2007 12:45:00 PM)
Summary: Observations From A Man That Flies Alot.
Comment: This had to have been written on or right after a flight. Maybe while on shrooms. Im not crazy about the beat. Where's the snare? yawn.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: While Kool Keith uses the idea of ants to describe actual human beings, who seem like specks of dust when both literally and metaphorically observed, Her Space Holiday's use of the base guitar as the foundation for the track allow for a more organic structure to form between the music. As part of Dr. Octagon's latest release, The Return of Dr. Octagon: the Decipher Remix Series, Keith's vocal approach and Her Space Holiday's music provide an almost positive outlook. It's ironic, then, that such an optimistic vibe could come from a song where the words are supposed to make one feel so small.