• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: As the B-side to Tidal Wave’s “Had a Ball” single, Drac’s “Feel It” etches a free-flowing, albeit muddled, Drac hugging the rugged sounds of producer Z.A., constantly moving along the musical notes with little pause or hesitation; a feat that gives the impression Drac is hardly breathing. But for all of Drac’s posturing and lyrical egotism, the constant barrage of words with no obvious breakup can seem overbearing.